• Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 28 Juni 2014

    Another summer dayHas come and gone awayIn Paris and RomeBut I wanna go homeMmmmmmmm


    Maybe surrounded byA million people IStill feel all aloneI just wanna go homeOh I miss you, you know

    And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to youEach one a line or two“I’m fine baby, how are you?”Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enoughMy words were cold and flatAnd you deserve more than that

    Another aeroplaneAnother sunny placeI’m lucky I knowBut I wanna go homeMmmm, I’ve got to go home

    Let me go homeI’m just too far from where you areI wanna come home

    And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s lifeIt’s like I just stepped outsideWhen everything was going rightAnd I know just why you could notCome along with meBut this was not your dreamBut you always believe in me

    Another winter day has comeAnd gone awayAnd even Paris and RomeAnd I wanna go homeLet me go home

    And I’m surrounded byA million people IStill feel aloneOh, let go homeOh, I miss you, you know

    Let me go homeI’ve had my runBaby, I’m doneI gotta go homeLet me go homeIt will all rightI’ll be home tonightI’m coming back home

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan