• Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 28 Juni 2014


    [Verse 1]
    If I told you the truth
    Well, you probably couldn't handle it
    What's it got to do with you?
    I don't care what you get up to
    Didn't ask for your opinion
    Not your business
    Wind your neck in

    [Chorus]
    Why'd you think you're better, little rubbernecker?
    No one likes a troublemaker, pull up your socks
    There's nothing to see here
    Why'd you have to be here?
    Can't you turn around and get back into your box?

    Wind your neck in

    [Verse 2]
    I always said "each to their own"
    Won't you give me a break?
    Won't you throw me a bone?
    I'm a different kettle of fish
    If you don't understand
    Just look the other way, you bitch
    I'll do my thing, you do yours
    What you get up to behind closed doors?
    Not of interest, I've no opinion
    It's not my business
    Wind your neck in

    [Chorus]

    Down
    The rubberneckers slow me down
    When will they ever work it out?
    No, they can't run me out of town

    [Chorus]

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan