• Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 28 Juni 2014

    try to tell me what i shouldn't doyou should know by nowi won't listen to youwalk around with my handsup in the aircause i don't care


    i'm all righti'm finejust freak out let it gochorus:i'm gonna live my lifei can't ever run and hidei won't compromisecause i'll never knowi'm gonna close my eyesi can't watch the time go byi won't keep it insidefreak out let it gojust freak out let it go

    you don't always have todo everything rightstand up for yourselfand put up a fightwalk around with your hands up in the airlike you don't care

    cause i'm all righti'm finejust freak out let it golet it goon my ownlet it goyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahchorus:

    [on my own]let it gojust let me live my lifei can't ever run and hidei won't compromisecause i'll never knowi'm gonna close my eyesi can't watch the time go byi won't keep it insidefreak out let it gogonna freak out let it gogonna freak out let it go

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan